Pac-12 announces lacrosse players of the week
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Julia Lisella, Sr., GK, Colorado (Littleton, Colo.)
1 GP, 3 gb
• In No. 18 Colorado’s 2020 season opener on Saturday, recorded 13 saves for a .542 save percentage.
• In the Buff’s close loss to then-No. 14 Florida (10-11), made seven saves in the first half and another six in the second half.
• Her 13 saves mark the third time in three meetings against the Gators that she has made 10 or more saves, and is good for her 18th-career 10+ saves performance.
• Added three ground balls, good for third on the team.
Also nominated: Lia Willis, ASU; Genesis Lucero, STAN; Riley Hertford, USC.
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Shonly Wallace, So., A, Oregon (Mission, B.C.)
1 GP, 5 g, 2 ast, 7 pts, 7 shots (.714 shooting pct)
• In Oregon’s victory over Liberty (20-12), led the Ducks with seven points, the second-most in points in a season opener in program history.
• Notched seven points on Saturday, the most points of any Pac-12 player over the opening weekend.
• In her debut as a Duck, tied the program's season opener record with five goals.
• Recorded a hat trick and assist in the first half.
Also nominated: Kerri Clayton, ASU; Sadie Grozier, COLO; Jay Browne, STAN; Emily Concialdi, USC.
2020 PAC-12 WOMEN'S LACROSSE PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Defensive Player of the Week||Offensive Player of the Week|
|Feb. 10||Julia Lisella, COLO||Shonly Wallace, ORE|
Now on Pac-12 Network