2020 #USCtotheNFL Week 14 Recap: Three Trojans Score Touchdowns
Trojans in the league continued to make their Pro Bowl cases this weekend.
Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones II had 80 rush yards and a touchdown plus 4 receiving yards. Jones ranks 4th in the NFL with 900 yards on the year.
Raiders WR Nelson Agholor notched his first 100-yard game of the season and nabbed his 7th TD.
Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster hauled in 55 receiving yards and a score — his 7th of the season.
Here is a full list of #USCtotheNFL stats in Week 14:
- Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones II: 18 carries, 80 rush yards, 1 rush TD; 1 rec, 4 rec yards
- Raiders WR Nelson Agholor: 5 rec, 100 rec yards, 1 TD
- Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster: 6 rec, 55 rec yards, 1 TD
- Rams WR Robert Woods: 5 rec, 32 rec yards
- Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr: 2 rec, 42 rec yards
- Chargers LB Uchenna Nwosu: 1 tackle, 1 sack, 2 QB hits
- Giants DL Leonard Williams: 4 tackles
- Cardinals LB Devon Kennard: 1 tackle, 1 TFL
- Dolphins OL Austin Jackson: Started at LT
- Cowboys DL Antwaun Woods: 3 tackles
- Jets QB Sam Darnold: 132 pass yards, 3 rush yards
- Seahawks OL Chad Wheeler: 1 fumble recovery
- Eagles DB Nickell Robey-Coleman: 5 tackles, 1 TFL
- Browns LB Malcolm Smith: 4 tackles