2020 #USCtotheNFL Week 16 Recap: WRU Strikes Again
USC proved to be WRU in the NFL once again.
Raiders wideout Nelson Agholor continued his resurgent season with a 155-yard performance. He had 5 catches, one of which was an 85-yard catch-and-run for a score. The 85-yard TD was the longest catch of his career, and 155 receiving yards is the most in a single game in his career. Agholor is now up to 839 receiving yards on the season (a career-high) and 8 touchdowns (ties a career-high).
NELSON. AGHOLOR. WOW.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 27, 2020
Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster also had one of his best games of the year. He caught 9 passes for a season-high 96 yards and a touchdown.
— NFL (@NFL) December 27, 2020
Here is a full list of #USCtotheNFL stats from Week 16:
- Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster: 9 rec, 96 rec yards, 1 rec TD
- Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr: 3 rec, 38 rec yards
- Jets QB Sam Darnold: 175 pass yards, 20 rush yards, 2 pass TD
- Browns LB Porter Gustin: 3 tackles
- Browns LB Malcolm Smith: 9 tackles
- Texans WR Steven Mitchell Jr: 1 rec, 2 rec yards
- Giants DL Leonard Williams: 1 tackle, 1 QB hit
- Raiders WR Nelson Agholor: 5 rec, 155 rec yards, 1 TD
- Dolphins OL Austin Jackson: Started at LT, played 100% of offensive snaps
- Cardinals LB Devon Kennard: 4 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 QB hit
- Titans CB Adoree' Jackson: 6 tackles
- Rams WR Robert Woods: 4 rec, 48 rec yards, 1 rush yard
- Seahawks DL Rasheem Green: 1 tackle, 2 QB hits
- Seahawks OL Jordan Simmons: Started at LG, Played 100% of snaps
- Seahawks OL Chad Wheeler: Played 15% of special teams snaps
- Eagles CB Nickell Robey-Coleman: 2 tackles
- Bills QB Matt Barkley: 11 pass yards