Cal-USC Postgame Notes
Jan 23, 2021
- Cal starters: Joel Brown Jarred Hyder, Ryan Betley, Grant Anticevich, Andre Kelly
- Joel Brown's career-high 15 points came on 6-for-8 shooting from the field (2-for-2 3PT). He also hauled in a career-best seven rebounds.
- After missing five straight games with an ankle injury, Cal's leading scorer Matt Bradley returned to play 24 minutes. He scored 11 points.
- Grant Anticevich continued his recent hot streak, scoring 15 points (5-for-10). It was his third straight game in double figures, and boosted his season scoring average to 10.7 points per game.
- D.J. Thorpe logged a season-high 18 minutes and made the most of them, tallying a career-high four blocks along with a season-high six rebounds. He chipped in three points with a basket-and-one in the second half.
- Saturday's game was the only scheduled regular season meeting between Cal and USC.
Related News & Videos
1 minute ago