USC Track & Field Closes Out Action At The Razorback Invitational
Nicole Yeargin was second in the women's 400m, Nicholas Ramey was second in the men's 400m and TeeTee Terry and Brendon Stewart placed second in the women's and men's 60m dash respectively to lead the Trojans during the final day of the Razorback Invitational held at Randal Tyson Indoor Track Center in Fayetteville, Ark. today (Jan. 30).
- Yeargin had a PR of 52.51 in the women's 400m race to place second and move from 10th to eighth on USC's all-time list. Jan'Taijah Ford was third with a time of 52.89, Bailey Lear was fourth with a time of 52.95 and Chioma Okonkwo was 19th with a time of 76.18.
- Ramey had a PR of 46.41 to take second in the men's 400m and better his sixth-place standing on USC's all-time indoor list in the event. Cameron Samuel finished fifth with a time of 47.58, Noah Green was 11th with a time of 48.71 and Andrew Arth finished 15th with a PR of 50.79.
- Terry took second in the women's 60m dash with a time of 7.24. Lanae-Tava Thomas finished seventh with a time of 7.43. Terry had a time of 7.25 and Thomas 7.38 in the preliminary round.
- Stewart placed second in the men's 60m dash final with a time of 6.64. Stewart had a time of 6.69 in the prelims and Daniel Robinson had a time of 6.93 to finish 12th overall.
- Zion Gordon took fifth in the men's 60m hurdles final with a PR of 8.15. He advanced to the final with a time of 8.17.
- Jasmine Jones was the top qualifier for the finals in the women's 60m hurdles with a time of 8.17 and Mecca McGlaston was eighth with a time of 8.38. Neither athlete competed in the final. Jones moved into eighth place on USC's all-time 60m hurdles list.