Pac-12 Women's Swimming & Diving Weekly Awards - Feb. 3, 2021
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Isabel Ivey, Jr., CALIFORNIA (Gainesville, Fla.)
• Ivey was at the forefront of California’s record-setting showing against USC and UCLA over the weekend. She set pool and dual-meet records in two individual events — the 100-meter butterfly (51.54) against the Trojans and 100 freestyle (47.53) against the Bruins.
• The junior swimmer also contributed to the Golden Bears’ record-setting 1:35.83 in the 200 medley relay, the fourth-best time in the country this season. She won six of the seven individual events she competed in this weekend, with her only loss being to teammate Alicia Wilson, who set a pool record in the 200 individual medley.
• Ivey currently ranks among the top 8 in the country in five different events (100 free, 200 free, 100 back, 100 fly and 200 IM).
ALSO NOMINATED: Isabelle Odgers, USC; Audrey Reimer, Utah; Chloe Larson, Washington State
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Lexi Mills, So., UTAH (New Kent, Va.)
• Mills swept the competition in Utah’s win over BYU last Friday, scoring a 297.75 in the 3-meter springboard and a 281.85 in the 1-meter springboard.
• Mills, who qualified for NCAA Zones in both the 1-meter and 3-meter in 2020, began her 2021 campaign strong with a first-place showing in the 3-meter and a third in the 1-meter at the Utah Diving Invite in early January. The 3-meter victory was her first collegiate win.
ALSO NOMINATED: Hannah Butler, UCLA
2021 PAC-12 WOMEN'S SWIMMING & DIVING WEEKLY AWARDS
|Swimmer of the Week||Diver of the Week|
|Feb. 3||Isabel Ivey, California||Lexi Mills, Utah|