Pac-12 Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Week - Feb. 16, 2022
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Laticia Transom, Sr., USC (Brisbane, Australia.)
- Led No. 11 USC in its dual meet against UCLA, in which the Trojans took down the Bruins 242-130.
- Took first in all of her individual events, including the 200-yard freestyle (1:43.10) and 100-yard freestyle (47.62).
- Set pool records in both events.
- Contributed to four of USC's winning relays, three of which posted pool records (200-yard freestyle relay, 400-yard medley relay, 200-yard medley relay).
ALSO NOMINATED: Isabelle Ivey, California; Regan Smith, Stanford.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Maria Papworth, Fr., STANFORD (Great Britain)
- Scored 13 points in Stanford’s dual meet at California, in which the fifth-ranked Cardial defeated No. 8 California, 167-133.
- Led the Cardinal by taking first on the 3-meter springboard (421.73).
- Placed second on the 1-meter springboard (308.35).
- Set career-high scores on both the 1m and the 3-meter springboards.
ALSO NOMINATED: Maddie Huitt, USC
2021-22 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS