Pac-12 Lacrosse Weekly Awards - March 29, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Emily Glagolev, Sr., ATT, ARIZONA STATE (Webster, N.Y.)
- Led Arizona State to the program’s first Pac-12 weekend series sweep with wins over Oregon (18-6) and Colorado (16-11).
- Completed the weekend with 14 points, highlighted by a pair of six-assist performances in addition to two goals and six ground balls.
- Has three-or-more assists in 15 career contests, including four times in 2021.
- Scored two goals in the team’s 18-6 rout of Oregon, and led the Sun Devils to their first ever win over the Buffaloes.
- Third career Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week honor.
Defensive Player of the Week: Genesis Lucero, 6th Yr., M, STANFORD (Encinitas, Calif.)
- Led Stanford to wins over Oregon (17-13) and California (21-4) to keep the Cardinal undefeated this season.
- Won 24 draw controls across both wins, including a career-high 13 against Oregon — the second-most in a single game in program history.
- Added two ground balls, two caused turnovers and an assist as the Cardinal edged the Ducks, 17-13.
- Contributed 11 draw control wins, four ground balls and two caused turnovers in Stanford’s 21-4 win over California.
- First career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honor.
Offensive Player of the Week: Charlie Rudy, Colorado; Genesis Lucero, Stanford; Maddie McDaniel, USC.
Defensive Player of the Week: Bella Gaspar, Arizona State; Lily Rathbun, California; Lizzy Wagner, USC.