How to Watch: 2021 Pac-12 Beach Volleyball Championship
The 2021 Pac-12 Beach Volleyball Championship begins on Thursday, Apr. 29 at Mapes Beach in Los Angeles, California. No. 1 nationally-ranked USC (23-2) earns the event’s one seed, followed by No. 2 nationally-ranked and second-seeded UCLA (24-3). The double-elimination tournament also includes Arizona, Stanford, California, Arizona State, Washington, Oregon and Utah. The tournament concludes with the championship game on Saturday, May 1.
Here is the remaining schedule and how to watch the remaining games:
Semifinals (May 1, 2021)
- UCLA vs. USC @ 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET on Pac-12 Network
- California vs. Stanford @ 10:45 a.m. PT / 1:45 p.m. ET on Pac-12 Networks
- UCLA/USC vs. California/Stanford @ 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET on Pac-12 Networks
Championship (May 1, 2021)
- Matchups TBD @ 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET on Pac-12 Network
Here are links and streams to watch all of the action:
- Stream all of the action on Pac-12 Network
FINAL | No. 2 UCLA (26-3) sweeps No. 3 Arizona (22-5), 3-0! The Bruins advance to the Winner's Bracket Final and will face the winner of No. 1 USC and No. 4 Stanford tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. PDT.#GoBruins #Pac12BVB pic.twitter.com/c0HGIGmyB7
— UCLA Beach VB (@uclabeachvb) April 30, 2021
— USC Beach Volleyball (@USCBeach) April 26, 2021
𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!
— Stanford Beach Volleyball (@StanfordBeachVB) April 27, 2021
The Pac-12 Championship starts Thursday!
First up: a familiar foe 🌲🪓https://t.co/3u8bN1qFDh
— Cal Beach Volleyball (@CalBeachVB) April 27, 2021