NFL #ProDucks: Week 3
Quarterback Justin Herbert was the headliner for Oregon's #ProDucks in week three of the 2021 NFL regular season, throwing a go-ahead touchdown in the final minute of the game to lead the Los Angeles Chargers to a big comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
In total, 28 former Ducks are currently under contract with 21 different NFL teams, with 17 on the active rosters of 14 different organizations going into week four.
Click here for a full viewing guide of how to watch UO Athletics alums compete this week.
Carolina Panthers (3-0)
- RB Royce Freeman carried the ball five times for 17 carries and also made an 8-yard reception for the Panthers in a 24-9 win over Houston. Freeman played 22 total snaps, including 11 on offense.
Chicago Bears (1-2)
- CB Thomas Graham Jr. is currently on the Bears' practice squad.
Cleveland Browns (2-1)
- CB Troy Hill made two tackles, one solo, in Cleveland's 26-6 win over Chicago. Hill earned a solid 83.8 overall grade from Pro Football Focus (PFF) while playing 38 total defensive snaps.
Dallas Cowboys (2-1)
- DT Austin Faoliu is currently on the Cowboys' practice squad.
Detroit Lions (0-3)
- OL Penei Sewell continues to hold down the left tackle position for the Lions, who dropped to 0-3 with a 19-17 loss to Baltimore. Sewell has yet to allow a sack in 212 snaps to begin his NFL career.
- OL Tyrell Crosby is currently on Detroit's Reserve/Injured list.
Green Bay Packers (2-1)
- OL Jake Hanson did not play in Green Bay's Sunday Night Football win over San Francisco.
Houston Texans (1-2)
- TE Pharaoh Brown played 31 snaps but was not targeted on a pass in Houston's 24-9 loss to Carolina.
- CB Terrance Mitchell did not play against Carolina after suffering a concussion in Houston's previous game against Cleveland.
Indianapolis Colts (0-3)
- DE DeForest Buckner made four tackles, one solo, and had a quarterback hit in Indianapolis' 25-16 loss to Tennessee. Buckner has earned a 75.6 pass-rush grade from PFF through the first three games of the season.
Kansas City Chiefs (1-2)
- OL Kyle Long is currently on the Chiefs' Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform list.
Las Vegas Raiders (3-0)
- QB Marcus Mariota is one Las Vegas' Reserve/Injured list after suffering an injury on a 31-yard rush in the Raiders' season opener.
Los Angeles Chargers (2-1)
- QB Justin Herbert led the Chargers to a huge 30-24 win over division rival Kansas City, completing 26-of-38 passes for 281 yards and four touchdowns. Herbert guided Los Angeles to 16 fourth-quarter points to complete the comeback victory, tossing a pair of touchdown passes to Mike Williams. Herbert found Williams for a 4-yard touchdown pass with 32 seconds remaining to put the Chargers ahead for good. On the season, Herbert is tied as PFF's fifth highest graded quarterback with an 84.3 overall grade, and he ranks fourth in the league with 956 total passing yards.
- TE Hunter Kampmoyer is currently on the Chargers' practice squad.
Los Angeles Rams (3-0)
- LB Justin Hollins made two solo tackles in the Rams' 34-24 win over the defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but was placed on the Injured/Reserve list after suffering a pectoral injury in the game. Head coach Sean McVay said he expects Hollins to "miss substantial time."
- TE Johnny Mundt saw his most extended action of the season vs. Tampa Bay, playing 49 total snaps and 31 on offense while making a tackle on special teams.
Miami Dolphins (1-2)
- S Jevon Holland made three tackles, including two solo, in Miami's 31-28 overtime loss to Las Vegas. Holland earned an 82.0 tackling grade by PFF.
Minnesota Vikings (1-2)
- LB Troy Dye played 15 snaps on special teams as the Vikings earned their first victory of the season, 30-17 over Seattle.
- DT Jordon Scott is currently on the Vikings' Reserve/PUP list.
New Orleans Saints (2-1)
- TE Juwan Johnson was targeted once but did not make a catch in New Orleans' 28-13 win over New England.
- OL Calvin Throckmorton made his second consecutive start at right guard, playing 62 snaps and helping the Saints rush for 142 yards as a team. In 77 pass-blocking opportunities this season, Throckmorton has allowed just one hurry and has yet to surrender a sack.
New York Giants (0-3)
- OL Shane Lemieux is currently on New York's Reserve/Injured list.
Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2)
- DE Henry Mondeaux made his season debut for the Steelers in a 24-10 loss to Cincinnati, playing six snaps on defense and one on special teams.
San Francisco 49ers (2-1)
- DE Arik Armstead notched his first sack of the season in San Francisco's 30-28 loss to Green Bay on Sunday Night Football. Armstead earned a solid 81.7 pass-rush grade from PFF, and his 86.8 pass-rush grade on the season is tied for 16th in the league.
- CB Deommodore Lenoir made one solo tackle while playing 45 snaps against the Packers.
Seattle Seahawks (1-2)
- S Ugochukwu Amadi made a season-high six tackles, including five solo, while playing 35 snaps in a 30-17 loss to Minnesota. Amadi earned a solid 82.4 tackling grade from PFF.
Tennessee Titans (2-1)
- S Brady Breeze is currently on the Titans' Reserve/Injured list.
Washington Football Team (1-2)
- DE Jalen Jelks is currently on Washington's Reserve/Injured list.