#StanfordNFL Week 6: Ertz in the End Zone
Ertz in the End Zone
Tight end Zach Ertz had four receptions for 29 yards and a touchdown in his final game in an Eagles uniform. Following the Thursday Night Football game, he was traded to the Arizona Cardinals.
Forever an @Eagles legend.
— NFL (@NFL) October 15, 2021
— Stanford Football (@StanfordFball) October 20, 2021
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside played 67% of special teams snaps and 8% of offensive snaps in a 28-22 loss to Tampa Bay on Thursday Night Football.
- Jake Bailey punted four times (40.3) average) with two inside the 20, and also added two touchbacks on five kickoffs in a 35-29, overtime loss to Dallas.
- Offensive lineman Nate Herbig played three special teams snaps in the Eagles' 28-22 loss to the Bucs.
- Tight end Austin Hooper had one reception for four yards, playing 75% of offensive snaps, as the Browns were gollywhomped by the undefeated Arizona Cardinals.
- Wide receiver Trenton Irwin returned the first punts of his career (two for 26 yards) and also recovered an onside kick attempt, in a 34-11 win over Detroit.
- Walker Little made his NFL debut in London and helped the Jaguars to their first win of the season over the Dolphins.
- Quarterback Davis Mills was 29-of-43 passing for 243 yards in a loss to the Colts.
- Linebacker Bobby Okereke made a career-high 14 tackles (nine solo), adding a QB hit and QB hurry in the Colts' 31-3 win over Houston.
- Tight end Colby Parkinson played 15 snaps in the Seahawks' overtime loss at Pittsburgh.
- Harrison Phillips played a season-high 23 defensive snaps, totaling two tackles and a QB hit in the Bills' 34-31 loss at Tennessee on Monday Night Football.
- Safety Justin Reid started and had one tackle and one pass defensed in a loss to the Colts.
- Outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett had a QB hurry as he played 79% of special teams snaps and 12% of defensive snaps in a loss to Jacksonville in London.
- Dalton Schultz started and totaled five catches for 79 yards in an overtime win against the Patriots.
- Cornerback Richard Sherman started and had one tackle on the sixth play of the game, but was injured on the play and did not return.
- Kaden Smith played 49% of special teams snaps and 21% of offensive snaps in a loss to the Rams.
- Solomon Thomas had three QB hits, two QB hurries, a forced fumble and a solo tackle on 46 defensive snaps in the Raiders' 34-24 win at Denver.
- Casey Toohill had two solo tackles and his first career sack, playing 13% of defensive snaps and 84% of special teams snaps in a loss to the Chiefs.
- Paulson Adebo (Saints), Drew Dalman (Falcons), Ty Montgomery (Saints) and Andrus Peat (Saints) were all on bye weeks.
- Simi Fehoko (Cowboys) and Cameron Fleming (Broncos) were inactive during Week 6.