Beavers Host Stanford Saturday At Reser
GAME 10: OREGON STATE VS. STANFORD
November 13, 2021 • Corvallis, Ore. • Reser Stadium • 2:30 p.m. PT • Pac-12 Network
Television: Pac-12 Network
Play-By-Play: JB Long
Analyst: Max Browne
Radio: Beaver Sports Network, Varsity Network (Oregon State)
Play-By-Play: Mike Parker
Analyst: Jim Wilson
Sideline: Ron Callan
Pre-Game: Steve Preece
SiriusXM Radio: 113 (Sirius), 198 (XM)
SiriusXM App/Internet: 960
Live Stats: OSUBeavers.com
Xfinity Comcast: 421/720 HD (Pac-12 Net), 420 (Pac-12 Oregon)
Dish Network: 406
Charter Spectrum: 332/452
- Oregon State returns home to Reser Stadium to host Stanford Saturday. Kickoff is set for 2:30 p.m. PT.
- The game will air live on the Pac-12 Network. JB Long (play-by-play) and Max Browne (analyst) will call the action.
- Stanford holds the all-time series advantage at 59-25-3, including a 23-13-1 mark in games played in Corvallis. The Cardinal have won 11 consecutive games in the series dating back to 2010. Four of Stanford's 11 wins have come via four points or less.
- The game will air live on the Beaver Sports Radio Network. For a list of affiliates, turn to page two of these notes.
- Every game this season can be heard live on the Varsity Network, a free application available via smartphones and tablets. After downloading the application, search for Oregon State.
Oregon State Notables
- Oregon State is looking for its sixth win of the season for the first time since 2013.
- The Beavers are 4-0 at home this season and are aiming to go 5-0 for the first time since 2012 when defeating Wisconsin, Washington State, Utah, Arizona State and California.
- B.J. Baylor is 30 yards shy of 1,000 for the season.
- Chance Nolan passed for 221 yards and three touchdowns but OSU dropped a 27-24 matchup to the Cardinal at Reser Stadium.
- Tre'Shaun Harrison caught five passes for 91 yards in his first career OSU game. Tyjon Lindsey caught two touchdowns while Zeriah Beason finished with one.
- A 26-yard field goal by Everett Hayes with 7:18 remaining in the fourth quarter tied the game at 24. Stanford's Jet Toner, however, connected on the game-winning field goal from 39 yards out with 1:48 remaining.
Roberts Leading The Pac-12
- Oregon State linebacker Avery Roberts continues his Pac-12 leading season with 103 tackles, which is fourth in the nation. It also continues a career-best for the Delaware native, surpassing his 83 two seasons ago.
- Roberts now has 255 career tackles during his career at OSU. That's 27 tackles shy of tying Jonathan Jackson (1996-99) for 10th-most all-time at Oregon State.
- He has led the team in tackles in 15 of his 26 career games at OSU.
- Roberts also has five or more tackles in 23 of those 26 games.
- Roberts' 103 tackles this season, meanwhile, are 17 shy of tying Rico Petrini (1994) for 10th-most in a season by a Beaver.
- The Pac-12's No. 2 tackler, Devin Loyd of Utah, has 80 tackles. The Beavers' No. 2 tackler, Omar Speights, has 58.
On This Date
- Oregon State has played on Nov. 13 11 times, going 3-6-2. OSU last played on the date in 2010, a 31-14 loss to Washington State.
- The Beavers and Cardinal have played on the date once, in 2004. OSU won that game, 24-19.
- Derek Anderson threw for 334 yards and four touchdowns while Anthony Brown caught 11 passes for 117 yards. Mike Hass also had eight receptions for 110 yards and one touchdown.
Baylor Through Nine
- B.J. Baylor has a career-best 970 rushing yards through the first eight games of the season. That is first in the Pac-12 and 11th nationally.
- Baylor is averaging 107.7 rush yards per game and is one of 19 players nationally at 100 or better.
- He has scored 11 touchdowns via the rush this season - eight of which have come at home - which ranks third in the Pac-12 and tied for 18th nationally.
- Baylor has rushed for 100 or more yards in five of nine games this season. He has six in his career.
- He owns five of the 34 100-yard rushing efforts by Pac-12 running backs this season.
- Three of the top nine individual game efforts by a Pac-12 player belong to Baylor.
- Baylor averages 93.4 rush yards per game away from home this season. He averages 5.5 yards per carry, slightly down from his 7.4 at Reser Stadium.
- Baylor needs 30 yards for the 17th 1,000-yard rushing season by an Oregon State player. He would be the ninth to do it at least once.
Hayes For 60
- Everett Hayes set an Oregon State record with his 60-yard field goal at Colorado, surpassing Chris Mangold (9/25/1982 vs. San Jose State) and Alexis Serna (9/30/2006 vs. California) who had both held it at 58 yards.
- Hayes' 60-yarder is the first of 60 or more yards at the FBS level since Wisconsin's Zach Hintze connected on a 62-yarder against Purdue on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Hayes is the 13th Beaver all-time to connect on a field goal of 52 or more yards. Serna owns three such kicks.
- The field goal significantly improved Hayes' career long, which coming into the game was 48 yards in 2020 against Oregon.
- Hayes' 60-yards is 8 yards longer than any other Pac-12 kicker this season, USC's Parker Lewis and Colorado's Curtis Becker, who each kicked 52-yard field goals on Saturday.
OSU On Third
- Oregon State has converted on 58-of-111 third-down attempts this season, posting a percentage of 52.3, good for first in the Pac-12.
- Nationally, that puts the Beavers at No. 4, trailing only Coastal Carolina (55.8), Alabama (55.7) and Ohio State (53.2).