#StanfordNFL Week 10: History for CMC
History for CMC
Christian McCaffrey had 13 rushes for 95 yards and added 10 catches for 66 yards in the Panthers' win at Arizona. He now has 11 games with at least 10 receptions - the most by a running back in NFL history.
Christian McCaffrey has double-digit receptions today. Since entering the league in 2017, he has 11 games with at least 10 receptions, 6 more than any other RB over that span. pic.twitter.com/kAzhLB32Xt
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 14, 2021
Tight end Austin Hooper had four catches for 25 yards and a touchdown in the Browns' loss to the Patriots.
— NFL (@NFL) November 14, 2021
- Cornerback Paulson Adebo made three total tackles and a tackle for loss in the Saints' 23-21 loss at Tennessee.
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside played 14 snaps in the Eagles' 30-13 win at Denver.
- Jake Bailey punted once for 66 yards (no return) in a 45-7 drubbing of the Browns.
- Drew Dalman played 12 offensive snaps at center and one special teams snap in a 40-point loss at Dallas. He graded at a 90.7 in run blocking according to PFF.
- Zach Ertz had four catches for 46 yards in a 43-10 loss at Carolina.
- Cameron Fleming played every snap at right tackle and posted a team-high grade of 89.0 in run blocking during the Broncos' loss to the Eagles.
- Nate Herbig played 11% of offensive snaps and 21% of special teams snaps in the Eagles' win over the Broncos.
- Walker Little did not play in a 23-17 loss to the Colts.
- Ty Montgomery had one rushing attempt for two yards before suffering a finger injury that kept him from returning to the game.
- Linebacker Bobby Okereke posted eight tackles in the Colts' 23-17 win over Jacksonville.
- Tight end Colby Parkinson played five special teams snaps in a loss at Green Bay.
- Defensive lineman Harrison Phillips made three solo tackles and had two QB hurries in the Bills' 45-17 win at the Jets.
- Curtis Robinson made two tackles and had one QB hit, playing 61% of defensive snaps and 64% of special teams snaps in the Broncos' 30-13 loss to the Eagles.
- Outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett played 30 total snaps in the Dolphins' 22-10 win over the Ravens on Thursday Night Football.
- Tight end Dalton Schultz had one catch for 14 yards in the Cowboys' 43-3 win over the Falcons.
- Richard Sherman was ruled out during pregame warmups in the Bucs' loss to the Football Team.
- Defensive end Solomon Thomas had three tackles and a QB hurry in a 41-14 Sunday Night Football loss to the Chiefs. He played 51% of defensive snaps and 29% of special teams snaps.
- Casey Toohill made four tackles in Washington's 29-19 win against the Bucs, playing 60% of defensive snaps and 68% of special teams snaps. He earned a game-high 90.4 coverage grade from PFF.
- James Vaughters had one tackle, two QB hits and two QB hurries in the Falcons' loss to the Cowboys. His four pressurers and 50 defensive snaps were both career highs.
- Trenton Irwin (Bengals), Davis Mills (Texans), Justin Reid (Texans) and Kaden Smith (Giants) were all on byes in week 10.
- Simi Fehoko (Cowboys) was inactive in week 10.