Second-Fastest Men’s 4x400m In USC Track & Field History Closes Out Razorback Invitational
The men's 4x400m relay ran the second-fastest time in school history to place second, the women's 4x400m team took second and Kasaun James sprinted to second in the men's 60 dash to lead the Trojans during the final day of the Razorback Invitational today (Jan. 29).
- Nicholas Ramey, Kasaun James, Davonte Burnett and Johnnie Blockburger teamed up to run 3:04.86 in the men's 4x400m relay which took second. Their time moves them second on USC's all-time indoor men's 4x400m relay list.
- The women's 4x400m relay team of Bailey Lear, Kimberly Harris, Mecca McGlaston and Chioma Okonkwo also placed second with a time of 3:33.38.
- James took second in the men's 60m dash final with a time of 6.63, while Davonte Burnett placed third with a time of 6.66. James qualified for the final by running 6.68 in the prelim, while Burnett had a PR of 6.63 which moved him from 10th to seventh on USC's all-time list.
- McGlaston placed third with a season-best time of 8.12 and Jasmine Jones fourth with a time of 8.13 in the women's 60m hurdles final. McGlaston had a time of 8.18 in the prelims and Jones a time of 8.09 to advance fourth and second respectfully to the final.
- Harris had a time of 53.44 and Lear a time of 53.64 to finish sixth and seventh in the women's 400m dash race. Harris won heat nine and Lear was third in the 10th heat.
- Bobby Poynter placed fifth in the men's 800m race with a time of 1:50.10. That time moves him to seventh on USC's all-time indoor 800m list. Poynter won the second heat and the rest of the top five all came from the fifth heat.
- Alyssa Brewer placed eighth in the women's 800m race with a time of 2:06.78.
For complete results, see the attached Results PDF or the Live Stats link on the schedule page.
The Trojans will next be in action at the UW Invite on Feb. 11-12 in Seattle, Wash .