Get Ready For The 2022 Oregon State Football Season
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Can you feel it Beaver Nation? The 2022 season is nearly here. Get ready for another exciting season of Oregon State football.
As we're just days away, we have some things you should know.
- The game versus Oregon at Reser Stadium is already sold out. Visit stubhub.com to purchase tickets.
- The five other home games versus Boise State (Sept. 3), USC (Sept. 24), Washington State (Oct. 15), Colorado (Oct. 22) and California (Nov. 12)? We expect them to sell out as well so don't delay in getting your seats by visiting BeaverTickets.com or calling 1-800-GOBEAVS.
- Speaking of Boise State, there's a limited quantity of the 4-4-4 deal (4 tickets, 4 hot dogs and 4 sodas) still available.
- Beaver Block Party, the one stop free tailgate zone, located between Gill Coliseum and Dutch Bros, is back for a second season. Fans can expect to find food trucks, beverage options, a large screen with out-of-town football games, pre-game with the OSU Marching Band and Cheer show, a balloon animal designer, face painter, visits from Benny Beaver and much more.
- The Kid Zone will be located on the Prothro practice fields with inflatables, footballs to throw around and other activities for kids.
- Beaver Walk will return to its 2021 location - starting at the football statue in Parker Plaza and running the length of Ralph Miller Drive. Beaver Walk begins approximately two hours prior to kickoff.
- We encourage everyone to check out our gameday pages here and here. This will provide many answers to your questions about attending games at Reser Stadium (and bookmark the first link for other events as you'll find info about Gill, Goss and other athletic facilities).
- We are also excited to reveal our newly designed parking information page. The interactive page will help map out all parking options for the 2022 season. Check it out here.
- Don't forget about the new videoboard at Reser Stadium. It's nearly three times the size of the previous videoboard. It measures approximately 150 feet wide by 45 feet high and features 10-millimeter pixel spacing (resolution), for a total of more than 6.3 million individual pixels. This will deliver brilliant image clarity and contrast to viewers throughout the stadium.
- When you come to a game and see the videoboard, you'll also have an opportunity to see the construction progress on the West Side of Reser Stadium. For more on the project, visit CompletingReserStadium.com.
- Portland-area Beavs, we're coming your way Sept. 17 when we take on Montana State at Providence Park. Click here to purchase tickets online. Or you can call 1-800-GOBEAVS to purchase your seats over the phone.
- The game versus Montana State is our Extra Yard for Teachers game. Anyone who works in education can call 1-800-GOBEAVS to claim their complimentary ticket and purchase additional tickets at a 50 percent discount.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).