Pac-12 Women's Volleyball Weekly Awards - Feb. 9, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Dani Drews, Sr., OH, UTAH (Sandy, Utah)
6.38 KPS, .358 Pct., 2 SA, 2.88 DPS, .50 BPS, 6.9 PPS
- Had the fourth 30-kill match of her career on Friday against Arizona State with 31 kills, the most by anyone in the Pac-12 this season.
- Had six kills in the final set to help Utah seal the five-set win on the road.
- Totaled a double-double Friday with 15 digs and had 23 for the weekend.
Defensive Player of the Week: Kamaile Hiapo, So., LB, ARIZONA (Gilbert, Ariz.)
4.00 DPS, 1.43 APS, 2 SA
- Averaged 4.00 digs per set in Arizona’s sweep of defending national champion and seventh-ranked Stanford.
- Had double-digit digs in both matches against the Cardinal, including a season-high 17 in Sunday's four-set win.
- Led the Wildcats defensively in both matches as they held the defending champions to 10.57 kills per set on just .124 hitting in the two matches.
Freshman of the Week: Madi Endsley, Fr., OH, WASHINGTON (Temecula, Calif.)
3.57 KPS, .375 Pct., 1.00 SAPS, 4.7 PPS
- Opened Washington's sweep of Oregon State by matching her season-high with 11 kills on Friday.
- Set a new season-high with 14 kills on 24 swings in the following night’s match against the Beavers.
- Contributed five aces on Friday and two more on Saturday, averaging one ace per set.
Offensive: Sofia Maldonado, Arizona; Iman Isanovic, Arizona State; Elissa Alcantara, Colorado; Gloria Mutiri, Oregon; Kendall Kipp, Stanford; Mac May, UCLA; Claire Hoffman, Washington; Alexcis Lusby, Washington State.
Defensive: Kennedi Boyd, Arizona State; Jenna Ewert, Colorado; Elena Oglivie, Stanford; Zoe Fleck, UCLA; Kenze Koerber, Utah; Lauren Sanders, Washington.
Freshman: Sofia Maldonado, Arizona; Ella Snyder, Arizona State; Annabelle Smith, Stanford; Iman Ndiaye, UCLA; Vanessa Ramirez, Utah.