#StanfordNFL Week 12: Thankful
Schultz Gets it Done on Turkey Day
Tight end Dalton Schultz had three catches for 46 yards, a touchdown, and a successful two-point conversion in the Cowboys' overtime loss to the Raiders on Thanksgiving.
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS.
Dak to Schultz! Tie game!
— NFL (@NFL) November 26, 2021
Solly in the Backfiled
Defensive end Solomon Thomas had four tackles (three solo), a TFL and two QB hurries in the Raiders' overtime win at Dallas on Thanksgiving.
— NFL (@NFL) November 25, 2021
.@Raiders DT Solomon Thomas finds hope in his battle with depression and turns tragedy into inspiration with help from friend and @49ers GM John Lynch. @SollyThomas90 @TDefensiveLine pic.twitter.com/4qavuhex87
— NFL (@NFL) November 26, 2021
Over the weekend, former members of the Tunnel Workers Union Drew Dalman and Walker Little faced off against each other with the Jaguars and Falcons playing to a 21-14 Atlanta win. Dalman played a career-high 20 snaps at center, while Little did not play. Both reunited on the field after the game for a photo op.
On Monday night, Colby Parkinson and Caey Toohill reunited in a battle between the Seahawks and the Washington Football Team. Parkinson played 38% of special teams snaps in a two-point loss to Washington on Monday Night Football. Toohill started his second straight game and tallied two tackles and two QB hits in a 17-15 win over Seattle on Monday Night Football.
- Cornerback Paulson Adebo had four solo tackles and a tackle for loss in a loss to the Bills.
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside started and had one catch for 13 yards in a 13-7 loss to the Giants.
- Jake Bailey had four had one punt for 48 yards (inside 20) and kicked off nine times with five touchbacks in a 36-13 win over the Titans.
- Wide receiver Simi Fehoko played 31% of special teams snaps in a three-point loss to the Raiders in overtime on Thanksgiving.
- Cameron Fleming started for the Broncos in a 28-13 win over the Chargers and had a game-high 89.9 run-blocking grade by PFF.
- Nate Herbig allowed zero pressures on 52 offensive snaps (31 at center, 21 at right guard) in a six-point loss at New York.
- Quarterback Kevin Hogan made his Titans debut playing seven snaps in a loss at New England.
- Tight end Austin Hooper started in the Browns' 16-10 loss at Baltimore on Sunday night.
- Christian McCaffrey had 10 rushes for 35 yards and was placed on season-ending, injured reserve after the game.
- QB Davis Mills was active but did not play.
- Ty Montgomery tallied 45 yards on six rushes and five receptions in a setback on Thanksgiving night against the Bills.
- Linebacker Bobby Okereke had eight tackles (six solo) with a TFL, two QB hurries and a team-high 84.1 pass rush grade in a seven-point loss to the Bucs.
- Defensive lineman Harrison Phillips had a game-high 89.0 run defense grade while making two tackles in a 25-point win over New Orleans.
- Michael Thomas had two solo tackles, one special teams tackle, one pass defensed and an 83.3 defensive grade by PFF in the Bengals' 41-10 win over the Steelers.
- James Vaughters had one tackle and one QB hit in a 21-14 win over Jacksonville.
- Zach Ertz (Cardinals) enjoyed a bye in week 12.
- Trenton Irwin (Bengals), Justin Reid (Texans) and Kaden Smith (Giants) were all inactive in week 12.