Washington’s Roberson, UCLA’s Ross and Utah’s O’Keefe earn the Pac-12 gymnasts of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Evanni Roberson, Sr., Washington (Puyallup, Wash.)
• Scored the first Perfect 10.0 on beam in the Huskies’ program history.
• Took first place on the bars (9.875), beam (10.0), floor (9.925) and in the all-around (39.650).
• Set a career-high on beam and matched a career-high on floor in Washington’s victory over No. 22 Arizona.
Set a Pac-12 Now alert to watch No. 13 Washington travel to Arizona State this Sunday at 1 p.m. PT/ 2 p.m. MT on Pac-12 Network.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Sr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Claimed first place on bars (9.95) and beam (9.95) in UCLA’s win against Arizona State.
• Ross has a team-leading 25 individual victories out of a possible 32 (.781 winning percentage).
• Majors in Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Maile O'Keefe, Fr., Utah (Las Vegas, Nev.)
• Secured first place on beam with a score of 9.975 in Utah’s victory over No. 21 Oregon State.
• Posted a career-high score on beam for the second week in a row.
• Helped Utah remain the only undefeated Pac-12 team.
Gymnast of the Week: Maddi Leydin, Arizona; Morgan Wilson, Arizona State; Kyana George, California; Madi Dagen, Oregon State; Kyla Bryant, Stanford; Felicia Hano, UCLA; Emilie LeBlanc, Utah
Specialist of the Week: Hannah Scharf, Arizona State; Emi Watterson, California; Kaitlyn Yanish, Oregon State; Grace Garcia, Stanford; Kim Tessen, Utah; Michaela Nelson, Washington
Freshman of the Week: Malia Hargrove, Arizona; Hannah Scharf, Arizona State; Nevaeh DeSouza, California; Jenna Domingo, Oregon State; Chloe Lashbrooke, UCLA