Pac-12 Women's Swimmer and Diver of the Week - Feb. 2, 2022
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Regan Smith, Fr., STANFORD (Lakeville, Minn.)
- Dominant in Stanford’s road dual meets at UCLA and No. 10 USC winning all five events she swam in totaling 47.75 points on the weekend.
- To open Stanford’s weekend in Southern California, Smith took first place in the 200-yard freestyle (1:48.37), 200 backstroke (1:55.10) and 200 individual medley (1:59.65) at UCLA.
- Part of late surge by the Cardinal to pull away from USC, winning the 100-yard butterfly (52.62) and 100 back (51.51) as Stanford won five of the last seven events in the dual.
- Swam four NCAA provisional standards on the weekend including her first of the season in the 200 IM; also swam leadoff leg of Stanford's winning 200 medley relay team (1:37.55) in the victory against USC.
- Repeats as Pac-12 Women's Swimmer of the Week.
ALSO NOMINATED: Isabelle Stadden, California; Eva Carlson, UCLA; Laticia Transom, USC; Summer Stanfield, Utah; Chloe Larso, Washington State.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Carolina Sculti, Sr., STANFORD (Rye, N.Y.)
- Scored 26 points to help Stanford sweep a pair of duals against UCLA and No. 10 USC.
- Swept the 1-meter and 3-meter springboards for the second time this season against the Trojans to provide a big swing in points late in the meet for the Cardinal.
- Score of 325.28 on the 1-meter against USC was her highest this season, while score of 368.48 on the 3-meter against the Trojans was her second-highest mark of the year.
- Repeats as Pac-12 Women's Diver of the Week.
ALSO NOMINATED: Hannah Butler, UCLA; Nike Agunbiade, USC; Lizzy DeCecco, Utah.
2021-22 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS
|November||Torri Huske, Stanford||Delaney Schnell, Arizona|
|December||Isabel Ivey, California||Lexi Mills, Utah|
|Jan. 26||Regan Smith, Stanford||Carolina Sculti, Stanford|
|Feb. 2||Regan Smith, Stanford||Carolina Sculti, Stanford|