Pac-12 Women's Gymnastics Weekly Awards - March 15, 2022
Gymnast of the Week: Chae Campbell, So., UCLA (Carrollton, Texas)
- Won the all-around with a career-high 39.725 and recorded two perfect scores, scoring a 10 on floor and a 9.95 on her 9.95-start-valued vault to win those events.
- Her floor Perfect 10 was her second in three meets, and her perfect score on vault was her second in a row. She has scored 9.9 or higher on vault in seven of eight meets.
- Also placed second on beam with a 9.900 and fourth on bars as the leadoff with a 9.875.
- Led UCLA to its third consecutive score of 197+ and to a season-high of 49.475 on uneven bars.
- Is 30-for-30 this season in hit routines and has not had a fall since her second routine of her freshman year, a streak of 74 consecutive hit routines.
Freshman of the Week: Jade Carey, Fr., Oregon State (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Posted her highest all-around road score of 39.800 to win her ninth consecutive title in Oregon State's regular season finale at the Denver Quad on Sunday.
- Claimed titles in the other four events with 9.95s to help the Beavers take second with a 196.875.
- Has now scored 9.9s in 34-of-36 routines this season.
- Has anchored Oregon State in every lineup this season, earning 41 individual titles.
- The Olympic gold medalist is first in the nation for the all-around and bars, shares third on floor, No. 5 on vault and is tied for No. 11 on beam.
- Ninth Pac-12 weekly honor of the season.
Specialist of the Week: Milan Clausi, Sr., California (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Recorded three first-place finishes and a second-place finish as the Bears had two meets on different sides of the country.
- In her final home meet, set a personal best on beam with a 9.925 as she took first place, helping Cal to the fourth-best beam score in school history.
- Came back on floor and tied her career high with a 9.95, as she helped Cal set a school record on the event.
- Her contributions on three events helped the Bears to their second-best team score in school history at 197.900.
Coaches Choice: Norah Flatley, Sr., UCLA (West Des Moines, Iowa)
- In her last home meet, Flatley scored 39.575 in the all-around, the second-highest all-around score in her career, and nearly scored a leadoff Perfect 10 on floor, recording a career-best 9.975.
- Also scored 9.925 on uneven bars to tie for second place, contributing greatly to UCLA's season-high total of 49.475 on the event.
- Is having the best season of her career, competing in the all-around in six meets after having only gone all-around once before in three seasons. She is averaging 39.396 for the year but 39.575 in her last four meets.
- Leads the team in routines competed with 33 out of 36.
2022 Pac-12 Women's Gymnastics Weekly Awards