Pac-12 announces volleyball players of the week
Offensive: Khalia Lanier, SR, OH, USC (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
8.11 KPS, .417 Pct., 0.11 APS, 1 SA, 0.89 DPS, 0.33 BPS, 8.4 PPS
• Recorded the first 40 kill match in the rally-scoring era in Pac-12 history, hitting .390 in a five-set setback to No. 16 Utah. It is the second-most kills in a single match in USC history and the fifth-most in Conference history overall.
• Posted 42.5 points in the match, good for the second-most in Trojan single-match history and in the Pac-12 record book.
• Had 33 kills in USC’s win over Colorado (3-1) while hitting .452 to mark her third 30-plus kills performance in the last four contests.
• Moved into 17th all-time in the Pac-12 in career kills (1,880).
• Earns second-consecutive and fourth-career offensive player of the week honor, USC’s 77th all-time.
Defensive: Alexis Dirige, SR, DS, Washington State (San Francisco, Calif.)
4.63 DPS, 1.00 APS, 1 SA
• Helped Washington State to a 2-0 week, completing its first sweep of the Oregon schools since 2002, and earning its second-season sweep over the Ducks since 2003.
• Posted 37 digs on the week, bringing her career-dig total to 2,047, the most all-time in WSU program history and the 10th-most in Conference history.
• Recorded 18 digs and a service ace to help top Oregon (3-1), adding 19 digs in the victory over Oregon State (3-1).
• Collects second-career defensive player of the week award and the 31st weekly nod for the Cougs all-time.
Freshman: Zoe Weatherington, FR, OH, Utah (Mint Hill, N.C.)
3.11 KPS, .300 Pct., 0.22 DPS, 0.11 BPS, 3.2 PPS
• Posted fifth and sixth double-figure kills match in a row to help defeat USC (3-2) and No. 23 UCLA (3-1) on the road.
• 15 kills against the Trojans while hitting .286 before earning 13 kills on .318 hitting in the match against the Bruins to record her 13th double-figure kill game. Also her eighth match hitting at least .300 this season.
• Earns first weekly honor this season and Utah’s fifth all-time freshman award.
Offensive: Andrea Mitrovic, ASU; Maddie Haynes, CAL; Jenna Ewert, COLO; Haylie Bennett, OSU; Meghan McClure, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; Dani Drews, UTAH; Kara Bajema, WASH.
Defensive: Courtney Leffel, ASU; Gabby Bellizzi, CAL; Rachel Whipple, COLO; Grace Massey, OSU; Morgan Hentz, STAN; Sabrina Smith, UCLA; Raegan LeGrand, USC; Brianna Doehrmann, UTAH; Avie Niece, WASH.
Freshman: Elissa Alcantara, COLO; Lexi Hadrych, UCLA; Emilia Weske, USC; Alexcis Lusby, WSU.
- Arizona Women's Volleyball
- Arizona State Women's Volleyball
- California Women's Volleyball
- Colorado Women's Volleyball
- Oregon Women's Volleyball
- Oregon State Women's Soccer
- Stanford Women's Soccer
- UCLA Women's Soccer
- Utah Women's Soccer
- USC Women's Soccer
- Washington Women's Soccer
- Washington State Women's Soccer
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Women's Volleyball
- Pac-12 Volleyball Player of the Week
- Pac-12 Conference
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 8:00pm PTLive