Pac-12 announces women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Ashley Sanchez, JR, F, UCLA (Monrovia, Calif.)
2 Assists, 2 Pts.
• Helped UCLA extend its win streak to five after topping USC (4-2) last week.
• Recorded two assists against the Trojans, bringing her career-assist total to 39, a program record.
• Her 12 assists this season are good for the second most in the Conference.
• Named offensive player of the week for the second time in her career and first time this season, good for UCLA’s 84th all-time.
Defensive: Tavia Leachman, SR, D, Utah (Long Beach, Calif.)
• Led Utah's defense to a shutout victory over rival Colorado (1-0) last week.
• Limited the Buffs to six shots, one on frame.
• Helped the Utes become just the third team this season to not allow a Colorado goal.
• Collects her first-career defensive player of the week award, and Utah’s 17th all-time weekly nod.
Goalkeeper: Bridgette Skiba, SO, GK, Oregon State (Portland, Ore.)
90 MIN, 5 SV, 1.000 Pct., 1 SHO
• Helped Oregon State defeat Oregon (1-0) for this first time since 2017.
• Recorded her sixth solo-shutout on the season, to move into fourth place in the Beavers’ single-season records for solo shutouts.
• Posted five saves on the week, bringing her career-saves total to 147 which ranks eighth in OSU’s record book.
• Earns her first goalkeeper of the week honor, and the Beavs’ 19th all-time weekly award.
Offensive: Jada Talley, ARIZ; Paula Leblic, OSU; Ireland Dunn, Utah; Summer Yates, WASH.
Defensive: Samantha Falasco, ARIZ; Sydney Studer, OSU; Lucy Parker, UCLA.
Goalkeeper: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Angelina Anderson, CAL; Jalen Tompkins, COLO; Teagan Micah, UCLA; Carly Nelson, Utah