Pac-12 Announces Men's Soccer Player of the Week
THIS WEEK: Logan Panchot, Jr., M/D, Stanford (St. Louis, Mo.)
• Junior co-captain Logan Panchot assisted on three of Stanford's four goals in its weekend sweep of San Diego State and UCLA.
• The preseason All-Pac-12 selection assisted on the Cardinal's first and third goals in its 3-2 win over the Aztecs on Thursday night, the first on a set piece and the winner on a corner.
• Panchot's flick set up Marc Joshua's header in Stanford's 1-0 victory over UCLA on Sunday.
• The right back, who entered the season with three career assists, has a team-high six this season, tied for fourth in the Pac-12.
• A key cog in Stanford's back line, Panchot and the Cardinal collected their ninth clean sheet of the season against the Bruins.
• This is the first-career weekly honor for Panchot.
• This is Stanford’s third men’s soccer weekly nod of the 2019 campaign, bringing the Cardinal’s all-time men’s soccer weekly total to 37.
Also nominated: Adam Vargas, SDSU.