Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - March 15, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Nicole Douglas, Jr., ARIZONA STATE (Staines, Middlesex, England)
2 games, 4 shots, 2 goals, 1 game-winner
- Scored Arizona State’s lone goal in a 1-1 tie against Oregon, converting a penalty kick in the 73rd minute.
- Earned two more points in the Sun Devils’ 1-0 win over Oregon State, scoring the golden goal five minutes into overtime.
- Leads the conference with eight goals and 15 points.
- Second Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award of this season.
Defensive Player of the Week: Karina Rodriguez, Sr., UCLA (Torrance, Calif.)
2 games, 2 starts, 0 goals allowed
- Played the full 90 minutes in UCLA’s road wins over Colorado and Utah.
- Led a stalwart defense which surrendered just two shots on goal by the Buffaloes and three by the Utes.
- Extended UCLA’s winning streak to eight games, the program’s best start since it won 11 straight to open the 2001 season.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Giulia Cascapera, So., ARIZONA STATE (Los Angeles, Calif.)
2 games, 2 starts, 1 shutout
- Played all 110 minutes in Arizona State’s 1-1 draw against Oregon.
- Saved a season-high six shots against Oregon State, keeping the Beavers off the scoreboard for her fourth shutout of the season.
- Successfully defended eight of Oregon’s and 11 Oregon State corner kick opportunities.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jill Aguilera, Arizona; Jordan Wormdahl, Oregon; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Anna Escobedo, Utah; Summer Yates, Washington.
Defensive Player of the Week: Ava Hetzel, Arizona; Lieske Carleer, Arizona State; Chardonnay Curran, Oregon; Shae Holmes, Washington.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Leah Freeman, Oregon; Katie Meyer, Stanford; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA.