Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - March 23, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Shyra James, Fr., COLORADO (La Mesa, Calif.)
2 games, 2 goals, 4 points, 2 game-winners
- Led Colorado to a 2-0 weekend — a home win over then-No. 14 USC and a road victory against rival Utah.
- Notched the game-winning goal against the Trojans in double overtime, one of her two shots on goal and sixth overall.
- Scored her second game-winner of the weekend in a 1-0 win over the Utes, pressuring Utah’s defense with five total shots.
- Currently tied for the team lead in goals (4) and points (9) on the season.
Defensive Player of the Week: Michaela Rosenbaum, Fr., UCLA (Santa Rosa, Calif.)
1 game, 1 start, 1 shot on goal, 102 minutes played
- Played 102 minutes at right back to help UCLA remain unbeaten at 8-0-2 in 2021 with a 2-2 draw versus rival USC.
- Made a goal-line save in the 34th minute, clearing a ball off the line while protecting the right post on a corner kick.
- First career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honor.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Angelina Anderson, So., CALIFORNIA (Danville, Calif.)
1 game, 9 saves, 1 shutout
- Led the Golden Bears to their first win over Stanford since Nov. 2013, posting a shutout despite 21 shots from the Cardinal.
- Saved a season-high nine shots, one shy of her career best.
- Preserved the win and shutout with a penalty-kick save in the 88th minute.
- Fourth career Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week accolade.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jada Talley, Arizona; Ally Cook, Oregon; Reilyn Turner, UCLA; Tara McKeown, USC; Summer Yates, Washington; Makamae Gomera-Stevens, Washington State.
Defensive Player of the Week: Ava McCray, Arizona; Hannah Sharts, Colorado; Chai Cortez, Oregon; Kaylene Pang, Washington.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, Arizona; Dani Hansen, Colorado; Leah Freeman, Oregon; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA.