UCLA’s Ross, Flatley and OSU’s Yanish land this week’s Pac-12 gymnast of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Jr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Tied or placed first in bars (10 points), beam (9.950 points), and all-around (39.775 points).
• Notched the seventh win of the season in the all-around with 39.775 points in the Bruins’ 198.025-197.625 win over Utes in Utah.
• Ross, a Molecular, Cell, and Development major, ranks No.1 in the nation in the all-around and uneven bars.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Kaitlyn Yanish, So., Oregon State (Chandler, Ariz.)
• Set a career-high with 9.90 points on vault to win the event and tied the meet-high with 9.925 points on the floor.
• The Beavers remain undefeated on the road this season.
• A late addition to the beam lineup due to injury and earned a mark of 9.725 points.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Norah Flatley, Fr., UCLA (West Des Moines, Iowa)
• Tied her career-high on the balance beam with 9.90 points in the final rotation.
• UCLA tied its season-high team score of 198.025 points.
• Nationally-ranked 13th on both bars and beam.
Gymnast of the Week: Cairo Leonard-Baker, Arizona State; Maddi Leydin, Arizona; Kyla Bryant, Stanford; MyKayla Skinner, Utah; Evanni Roberson, Washington
Specialist of the Week: Christina Berg, Arizona; Justine Callis, Arizona State; Chelsea Shu, California; Morgan Hoang, Stanford; Katelyn Ohashi, UCLA; Kim Tessen, Utah
Freshman of the Week: Talitha Jones, California; Wesley Stephenson, Stanford; Adrienne Randall, Utah